Sunday, August 4, 2013

Look of the Day: Casual Meets Elegance


I love how this elegant dress is paired with a simple plaid oversized shirt to make it more of an "everyday look".  But even with the casual aspect of the outfit it still looks classy enough to be worn to - dinner lets say - since it is paired with the perfect amount of bold accessories and jewellery. I also have to add that her short platinum hair cut adds a special touch and basically ties the whole look together. 

With that said, in my last post I gushed about a very chic bag from H&M that I was planning on buying. I went to H&M with the intention of buying it a few days ago but then changed my mind at the very last minute because I'm a pretty indecisive person when it comes to clothes and accessories and also because I realized it wasn't exactly what I was looking for. So I continued to go hunting for the perfect new bag and found this equally chic black bag from Aldo! It looks a lot like a brown bag I got from Aldo a few years back and basically wore everywhere until it wore out so I have to say I'm pretty content on my decision :)

What clothing, accessory or jewellery item are you dying to have?

x, 
Sagalina 

P.S. For more up to date posts of inspirational looks I love follow me on Pinterest

1 comment:

ST said...

she looks amazing

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...