Wow! where has the time gone? As some of you have noticed I've been gone from the blogging world for a while now. I was mostly busy with trying to keep up with school, work and of course life in general. I've also been writing exams non stop for the past two weeks and have one more left before I can enjoy the wonderful holiday. I'm hoping it will be filled with lots of relaxation, fun with friends and most importantly sleep!!
What are your plans for the holidays?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So today I just wanted to share with you the things that have been inspiring me lately. I'm really loving the bold, vibrant and richness of the colour red in everything these days; it just takes simple things like a stair case to a whole new level. As always I'm inspired by all the beautifully long classic trenches. There is just something so elegant yet street like about them, don't you agree?
x,
Sagalina
~ These photos and many more inspirations can be found on my boards via Pinterest.






2 comments:
I like these inspirations :)
Beautiful inspiration photos.
x
www.thecherryfactor.com
Post a Comment