Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Look of the Day: Modern Classics



Hello lovlies! 

For this week I wanted share with you this very chic outfit, put together by one of my favourite bloggers from Atlantic-Pacific . I love how she brought back classy trends from a few decades ago such as the long skirt and pointed heels but added a beautiful twist by combining bright bold colours to make it current. I also love how the outfit was shot in front of what looks like gorgeous pink cherry blossom trees! It definitely brings the whole look together, don't you think?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have great news for you all! On Friday, December 20th I will be starting a giveaway for an online store called DressLily! There will be four items you will be able to pick from if you are the lucky winner. So get excited and come back on friday to get the details on how to win!

x, 

Sagalina  


5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love love very very very love this style!
abiti da cerimonia 2014

Marta said...

She looks wonderful! Love your blog!

http://www.MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/

Chahrazad said...

Totally loving her skirt.

x
www.thecherryfactor.com

berrytrendy said...

Those colors sure make a statement! It looks incredible!! Amazing outfit!

http://berrytrendy.com/

keepmydream said...

Love your shoes!!
xx,
Dolorès :)
keep-mydream.blogspot.fr

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...