![]() |
| Product 1 |
![]() |
| Product 2 |
![]() |
| Product 3 |
![]() |
| Product 4 |
![]() |
| Product 5 |
As promised today I will be launching an amazing giveaway with DressLily that will last for a month. DressLily is an online store that offers clothes, jewellery, accessories, shoes and more. They provide unique and very chic items that will brighten up your wardrobe easily! At this blog we are all about making a bold statement in the simplest ways, so for today's giveaway I picked five gorgeous statement necklaces for the winner to pick from. The necklaces are photographed above and you can easily access their information by clicking on each product number under their corresponding photo.
So here are the rules:
- As stated the giveaway will last until January 16, 2014 (about a month from now)
- This is an international giveaway and one winner will be picked at random
- Like DressLily's page on Facebook
- Follow DressLily on Pinterest
- Leave your chosen product name & description (from the above five options) in the comments along with your name and email
Once a winner is chosen I will contact you through the email you have provided me giving you more information on how the product will reach you.
Good luck and have a lovely day!
x,
Sagalina





7 comments:
great!
amazing necklaces!
Beautiful jewellery. I love the 3rd one.
I hope you will visit my blog:
http://perfection-and-harmony.blogspot.com
and maybe follow if U like
awwh! so many nice necklace but i dont have a pinterest account ) :
I love the 1st!
Inês Graça
inez.ag@hotmail.com
Love the 3rd one, black it's my favourite colour at the moment.
My name is Laila and mail:
laila.09.lip@gmail.com
I liked the page on faceook and pinterest
xoxo
Email: Bana.asmaa@gmail.com
Nama: Asmaa Bana
Product 2 is the one i would like to win.
Post a Comment