![]() |
| ANDY from style scrapbook.(Click to enlarge) |
This is my drawing for ANDY from stylescrapbook. It's about time I drew fashion illustrations of her, I mean I'm a huge fan of her style. These are two of my all time favourites, I wish I had that maxi skirt, it's so beautiful! Too bad it's an original by Andy!
Sooo, on Monday it's a very special day for me, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! I'm finally turning 16. I love November but it sometimes sucks to have a late birthday. Anyways...Enjoy the drawing and don't forget to visit Andy's website and Follow the both of us!
Xoxo,
sagalina



3 comments:
Aw sweetie! thank you SO MUCH!!! I really love it! thanks a million for taking your time to draw this! :D
♥
Andy
These drawings are SO beautiful! <33
Hey sweetie,
I am already folllowing you. LOL
Post a Comment