Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Review: A great Chapter of many lives comes to an end :(


Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
I am excited but also soo sad that the HP world is slowly coming to an end! I'm a huge fan since forever, and I just can't believe that I won't get to look forward to a new HP book or movie after the second part of the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows comes out!
I learned so much from the books and movies that no teacher or T.V. show could teach me, like being courageous, and ambitious no matter what! and I also learned to never go in a dark forest because you never know whats going to be in there Oh and the most important thing I learned from HP is to never get too close to a gigantic tree because you never know if it will swing a branch at you!
I have so many wonderful memories while growing up with the HP series and will always treasure them:)
Xoxo,
Sagalina
P.S. Isn't Emma Watson ( Hermione) so pretty in the Burberry ads?)

No comments:

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...