Sunday, November 7, 2010

Look of the Day: November

Dakota Fanning
Looking chic in all black with a knitted hat and a gorgeous satchel (I want).
Rachel McAdams
Wearing her Smythe’s surplus jacket in olive green Rachel is rocking the military style that 2010's fashion lovers is so crazed for.
Leighton Meester 
Wearing the Perfect red trench for the Fall/Winter season. She matches it with black and light makeup so it doesn't take away from the BOLD red.
 Novemeber is my favourite month, and it's not just because it's my birth month. It is because of the first day the snow falls down, the layered sweaters, cardigans and scarfs and the hot coco that makes you warm inside while watching movies like The Holiday and The Notebook. Dakota, Rachel and Leighton are all resembling what I think is a Bold Statement (for fashion) during the winter time.
But what I would like to know is what makes this season so Bold for you? 
Peace & Love, 
Sagalina

3 comments:

Hanna said...

They all loook amazing!

http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

Flashes of Style said...

gorgeous! <33

Unknown said...

Perfect *-* I love Leighton

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...