Monday, November 1, 2010
Look of the Day: Graceful & Poised...i think
Alexa Chung is slowly becoming one of my favourite style icons, she is sooo very chic and feminine which I LOVE. Everything about her from her style to her smile is so graceful. It is probably because she's from the U.K. right?
Yes I'm being stereo typical but whats wrong with being stereo-typed as graceful and poised? NOTHING!
These two dresses are so fall. If you really wanted to, you could wear them plain because they have unique patterns to them that basically accessorise themselves, but the jewelery and accessories Alexa is wearing work too. Anywaays...
Peace & Love,
Sagalina
P.S. I WANT THOSE STAR HEELS:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for reading!


6 comments:
i agree! alexa chung is becoming one of my favorite style icons as well! i love her second outfit :) thank you so much for following me! i'm following right back
http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/
I love Alexa Chung *-* great post!
yeah, alexa chung is so great. i like her style too.
mind to follow each other?
Oh I love her too!! Her style's amazing!!!
xxx
She's amazing! And I love this post!
http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com
Aww.. I love her style. It's romantic, vintage and girly! She's one of my favourite fashion icons too (:
www.flowersandstuds.blogspot.com
Post a Comment