Sunday, February 13, 2011

Review: CURLS + Music Videos

I WISH I HAD TAYLOR SWIFTS PRETTY CURLS!!!!!!!!
They are just sooo pretty and effortless, she makes it look like she just wakes up and VOILA they're just there, long and curly!
-I watched the "Back to December" music video yesterday and to be honest it was very disappointing :(
It wasn't anything like I imagined...you might disagree with me but to me it was too simple of a video for Taylor. Her videos are usually stories and this one wasn't.
on the bright side her hair was gorgeous in it :)
xoxo,
sagalina
P.S. 
BIG NEWS!!!! I got a tumblr www.makeaboldstatement.tumblr.com CHECK IT OUT and FOLLOW on bloglovin or if you have a tumblr FOLLOW me on there.
^Because I got a tumblr I may or may not stop blogging with blogspot but that depends on whether or not tumblr is a success.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

wonderful post!
HI! my name's martina and I comes from Italy... I'd like you visit my blog and if you want... follow me! I wait you and your tips! kiss kiss
marti
Glamour Marmalade

Unknown said...

thanks for your answer... obviously I follow you and I hope you do the same to start a change to fashion suggests! ;D
I wait you
marti
http://glamourmarmalade.blogspot.com

Francesca said...

beautiful curls yes! you can do this with a straightener :)

F. (opinionslave.blogspot.com) x

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...