Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Review: Emma Watson




I don't know if I ever expressed on the blog how much I love the Harry Potter series and how much I adore Emma Watson! I've been a fan of Harry Potter since the story began; I grew up with it and learned so much along the way! I have also been a fan of Emma Watson since the first movie came out. She's an amazing actress and comes across as a great role model! Even though the Harry Potter books and movies are over, like many I continue to be a huge fan of both Emma and the series :)

Another reason why I love Emma Watson so much is because (you guessed it) her style! She dresses so chic and classy. You can always catch a glimpse of her in the greatest runway shows like Chanel and she makes the right choices like cutting her hair short and being one of the most recognizable faces for Burberry.
I can't wait to see her out of "Hermoine character" in "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" movie which will be coming out soon!
Is Emma Watson one of your favourite Style icons or actresses?
x,
Sagalina

* All pictures are from WeHeartIt.com

P.S. Sorry for the late post!!
P.P.S. Happy Leap Day :)

11 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVELY POST DEAR!!!!!
I'M YOUR NEW FOLLOWER...FOLLOW ME BACK ;-))
A BIG KISS,
MARGHERITA!!!!

Ivana & Anamarija said...

reminds me of my childhood, when I went to the movies with my sisters to watch Harry Potter, my favorite childhood films. She has grown into a beautiful young woman now :)

http://worldisrunway.blogspot.com/

Raquel said...

I also grew up with the Harry Potter books and movies :)
Emma is beautiful!

ASZIYA said...

thanks for your comment. what do u think about following each other hun? let me know.

ST said...

I love her, she looks so pretty always! X

Unknown said...

she looks so pretty!
xoxo
Faby

Louise said...

Oh yes, I love her and her style too! She's a child star but remained and grew so cool and classy! Just like you said! She's beautiful, and I am also very excited for the Perks, I thought the book was astounding so I'm curious about the film!

Nikki said...

She looks stunning! I love her hair:) Thank you for your lovely comment! Xx

ASZIYA said...

ok thx hun :)

Dilan Dilir said...

she´s really beautiful and I´ve always liked her because of her character in harry potter :D

Unknown said...

She has the most beautiful face! :)

Followed back. ;)

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...