I was browsing through Vogue's website when I landed on the One Girl, 5 Days, 5 Looks page. The first one that really caught my eye was Preetma Singh's 5 days look. Her looks are so different then anything I've seen and yet they are all so classy! The cool part is that she works for Vogue...every fashion loving girl's dream job, right?!
It was really hard to choose which look I liked the best because she dresses so well, but I finally chose this one because it's a simple on the go type of look that we all love! I love her military style backpack and the glittery, J.Crew purse is a great way to keep all your small necessities close by.
Another aspect that makes this outfit perfect for on the go is the layering. The striped blue and white top with the yellow sweater over top is so chic. And offcourse nothing says on the go then boyfriend jeans with spiderweb detail and a cup of Starbucks in hand!
Lastly, THE SHOES, by Rochas may look uncomfortable for on the go purposes, but she said it herself (HERE) it is just as comfortable as converse!
x,
Sagalina
*You can read the whole story on the link above, where it says HERE.



18 comments:
So simple and nice! I love her backpack, so amazing!
Your blog is so nice, I follow you! If you like follow me back:)
X Camilla
Great pick, this is a simple and effortlessy chic outfit perfect for everyone ! Love it =)
If you want we could follow each other on gfc, bloglovin and facebook !
Fashion and Cookies
You're invited to enter Fashion and Cookies' Romwe White Day Giveaway: win 80$ gift card on Romwe plus a fashion accessory !
Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
Follow me on Bloglovin
Twitter
So simple but beautiful! Love your blog.
Maybe we can follow each other?Kisses
http://beautyrollercoaster.blogspot.com/
it is a great outfit!
love the layering :)
...♥
I love all!!!!! ;) I'm following yours if you'd care to follow back. ;)
http://palermostreetstyle.blogspot.it/
Lovely outfit! The shoes are great!
Lia
http://theperksofbeingagirlygirl.blogspot.com/
Love that backpack!!
Please take a look to my blog and let me know if you like it!
www.crzcproject.com
perfect shoes!
www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com
love her backpack! :)hope you can check out my blog for some +vibras and inspiration!xo
Love your shoes!!!
xoxo
http://cappucinofrio.blogspot.com.es/
the backpack is fabulous!!!I'm following you, return love back?
xo
Such a great outfit!!
www.fashion-mind.com
Love the wedges and glitter purse!
http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/
I love your shoes!
And yeah, let's follow each other! <3
love your glitter purse - so cute!!
wow love that rochas shoes, i'm going to see the other looks. following you. via bloglovin too, visit me :)
www.rollolollo.com
Ciao! I've just discovered your blog,I like very much it! Your outfit is very nice...I'm a new follower...if you like mine,follow each other? Ciao from Italy,Paolo
I love this look! It's so chic and stylish! The coat is gorgoeus!
XoXo
Plami
http://www.fashionthrill.com/
Post a Comment