I don't think I talk about gold enough on this blog. So this post is solely dedicated to a girls true best friend, GOLD!
These three photos are examples of how you could wear gold on a day to day basis.
The first photo is of stacked gold bracelets and a watch. Stacking individual pieces creates a better affect than just a simple gold bracelet or watch on its own. To me this is chic and a simple way to add excitement to your outfit.
The second photo is of a basic sweater layered with a fur coat and a gold studded collar. Putting gold on a unique place like your collar can turn a regular outfit into the most classy one. Embellished collars are also starting to become a trend for this season, so try it out.
The last photo is my favourite! The gold shirt mixed with the maroon pants and mustard yellow bag is perfection. I also love the detail of the shirt, gold watch and zippers on the pants.
Do you love gold as much as I do, or are you a fan of silver?
x,
Sagalina
* First two photos from weheartit.com last photo from pinterest.com



10 comments:
The first photo is incredible! Lovely post!
Lia
http://theperksofbeingagirlygirl.blogspot.com/
I do also love gold. You're right about the collar! It really dresses up that shirt. I don't know if you have ever heard of collar tips, but you can buy them off ebay or amazon and just snap them on any collar. I have a few and love them. They really dress up shirts and they are so styling! Invest in some! They are super fun
Great post! Thanks for sharing
stop by and visit my new post
toppedoffwitharedhat.blogspot.com
Amanda Archambault
Love it all!
all of them are great inspirations but I'm in love with the bracelets in the first photo ;)
love all the gold on the first photo.
Rollolollo
Bloglovin
nice trend :))
http://www.live-style20.blogspot.com/
Great photos!
I'm a fan of both, and i like to mix them sometimes as well.
Loving the pics
LOVE THE GOLD INSPIRATIONS!!
Love the inspo!!!
Thank you so much, Im glad you like it!
Stop by soon!
X
/L from sweden
http://isbla.blogspot.com
Post a Comment