Thursday, July 19, 2012

Look of the Day: C is for Classy


This look can be interpreted in so many ways; classy, casual, chic and so on. However you decide to interpret it, you cannot deny that it is stylish and well put together. This look reminds me of late summer, early fall...just when the weather is starting to get cool and everyone's trading their favourite summer outfits for a cozier look. As much as I love the blazer and satchel I have to put focus on the boyfriend jeans and oxford shoes. The combination of these two investment pieces are priceless. I honestly love the combination so much that I think I'm going to overload you guys with  Look of the Day posts featuring them this upcoming fall!

x,
Sagalina

~Ramadan Kareem to all the Muslims fasting! May Allah make it easy for all of us Inshallah :)

3 comments:

COMPOSITION TWO said...

absolut perfect outfit. classy, simple and clean

xx

Siena in Style said...

hello sweetie, thank you for your comment, I'm following so please follow back:)kisses from prague and milan:)

Mary Ann said...

I love the jacket and the bag! Greetings from Atlanta. ;-)

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...