Friday, November 2, 2012

The Fresh Look: Glam Chic


Today's Fresh Look is what I call glam chic! It's glamorous because of the bold pink lipstick, dramatic gold eye makeup and enchanting facial expression. At the same time, it's chic, because of the loose waves in the hair, classy blouse/blazer combination and for a lack of a better word, chic bow tie.*

This look is a really great way to make a statement and can be channeled at mostly every fancy occasion.

It is especially great for the fall/winter season and can be toned down by adding more chic and reducing the glam (who says fashion + math don't mix?) 
So try this look out the next time you get invited to that fancy event!
x,
Sagalina

*I can't believe I haven't dedicated a whole post about my undying obsession for bow ties...I'll make that the topic for my next post :)

P.S. Don't forget to follow me on Pinterest and Bloglovin' if you haven't done so yet!
~Photo: Stylesaint.com 

7 comments:

Unknown said...


Thank you so much for your lovely comment!! :)
I follow you now!
If you want we can follow each other on facebook and bloglovin!! Let me know!! :)

http://www.facebook.com/estilo...
http://estilohedonico.blogspot...

xoxo

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog dear!! I’m following you back!
If you want we can follow also on bloglovin, fashiolista, google+, twitter and facebook?
Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???
Win a red dress by Max C London!

Montse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey Louise Bales said...

awh, i love this look! she is such a beauty.

lindsey louise

hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

CafféFashion said...

lovely blog!! inspirational post :)
follow each other?:) following u already <3
indie-somnium.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

fresh indeed! the makeup is really light and pretty

Jessica
http://www.jumpintopuddles.com/

Irene De Giorgio said...

thanks for your comment!
follow each others?

FASHION SINNER
FACEBOOK FANPAGE

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...