Printed loose pants, crisp white shirt and neutral toned accessories to complete the looks...Very youthful and laid-back to say the least!
Have a great day & good luck if you have gone back to school :)
x,
Sagalina
~Photo: from facehunter.blogspot.ca/


8 comments:
hello!!!! Happy New Year dear… your blog is so great... please come visit my blog and if you like it let me know if you would like us to follow each other to be in contact...
kisses
www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com
I love this laid back look. Looks chic but very comfy.
second proposal is great :)
Great post, love these outfits.
Great blog you have, check mine if you like.
http://justdailythings.blogspot.com
xx
Great inspiration photos!
www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
www.daisyraeboutique.com
Both outfit are really gorgeous and inspiring! My favourit is the second one, because I fell in love with the floral pants and I think the combination is just perfect!! Wow!
Hope you visit me on my blog
fashionobsession-mieni.com
I am obsessed with patterned pants! These are such great pieces :)
lovely street fashion!
My blog
www.donnaiveh.blogspot.com
Would like to follow each other on GFC,FB,Twitter?
great day :-)
Post a Comment