Sunday, January 20, 2013

LookBook: Elie Saab Spring 2013








Spring 2013 RTW

COLOUR. Is so important in spring collections and as you can see Elie Saab did an amazing Job in portraying that in these selected looks from the Spring 2013 RTW collection. I love the use of bold, bright colours like fuchsia pink and electric blue and I adore the lighter tones such as the teal and cream displayed in the garments above. These colour choices are definitely versatile and great picks for this spring and summer.

Another equally important aspect to a spring look - at least in my opinion - is prints and textures. What immediately caught my eye when I was going through the collection was the abstract, multi-coloured dresses. As a lover of fashion and art, I can appreciate the time and effort taken to create these beautiful abstract prints just like I'm sure you could. In addition to the print garments the lace texture on the teal dress is so whimsical and stunning to look at. As we all know from the ever so classy and breathtaking dress Leighton Meester wore on the finale of Gossip Girl, textured dresses are undoubtedly Elie Saabs' specialty.  

In other news, I don't know how many of you noticed but I changed basically all aspects of my blog's look. From the colours, to the font styles, and tabs on the right. You can now click on any of the specially designed tabs like "Bloglovin" and it will take you directly to my other pages!

Let me know your thoughts on both A Bold Statement's new look and the Elie Saab collection. 

x,
Sagalina

~Photo: All from Style.com

3 comments:

Chahrazad said...

I adore Elie Saab. He is my favo designer.

x
www.cherryfactor.blogspot.com

Kati said...

So, so pretty! Love these designs!

-Kati

Anonymous said...

I love that first dress! The movement of the skirt is beautiful!

xo
When Mine Became Ours

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...