Saturday, January 12, 2013

Video: I Love New York!



Today, I'm going to share with you one of my favourite video tours of one of the greatest cities, New York...Brought to us by Esprit and Facehunter's Ivan Rodic. The tour is led by the ever so cool and chic Christina Caradona...I'm currently obsessing over her hair and chic-street style. It's so NY!

Anyways, enjoy the video and let me know what your favourite part of the NY tour is!
...Mine is when they go to the High Line!
x,
Sagalina

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely video hun chirstina is so pretty love new york too .
hugs
Virgit
www.preppyfashionist.com

Diana S.T. said...


Hello ¡!! Thanks for your follow, now I´m one of your followers and I have a count in facebook, twitter, bloglovin, pinterest, instagram and lookbook, in case you want to keep in touch there too… follow me and I´ll follow you back wherever you want ok!
Kisses
www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love this video! New follower!

When Mine Became Ours

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...