Thursday, January 24, 2013

Look of the Day: Navy


Hello lovelies!
Just wanted to share a quick classy look by one of my favourite fashion icons, Jessica Alba. She looks so chic in this navy blue and burgundy ensemble. Definitely a great look for a day at work and casual meetings. 
x, 
Sagalina

~ Photo: from starstyleinc.com/

5 comments:

b e a t r i c e said...

amazing look! great blog and nice post.Ofc I'm your new follower! HDon't forget to visit my blog too!

Diana S.T. said...

Hello ¡!! Thanks for your follow, now I´m one of your followers and I have a count in facebook, twitter, bloglovin, pinterest, instagram and lookbook, in case you want to keep in touch there too… follow me and I´ll follow you back wherever you want ok!
Kisses

www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

Chahrazad said...

That is a really nice look of Jessica Alba.

x
www.cherryfactor.blogspot.com

Anna and Klaudia said...

amazing blazer :)

Giveaway MsDressy – Win an $80 voucher

Karolina Gespucci said...

cool !!!!!
<333

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...