Saturday, August 17, 2013

LookBook: No. 21









I recently discovered this refreshingly chic brand, No.21 and I have to say just looking at the Fall 2013 collection I'm already a huge fan! The embellishments and mixed prints and fabrics all work together to make a very inspiring Fall 2013 collection. I especially love the detailed pockets which are a unique take on the embellished ones seen in the past. I also have always been a fan of layering - not just because it keeps you worm and toasty on cold fall nights - but also because it has a grungy yet chic feel to it. These looks above will be exactly what my wardrobe choices will be inspired by this upcoming fall...what collection are you inspired by?

x, 
Sagalina 

For the full collection click here: Style.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love these looks! following you back! xo

louboutinsandlove.blogspot.com

Sishi Semet said...

aw, no.21 is one of my favorite! those sequins details are gorgeous yet edgy at the same time! LOVE it! :)

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...