Thursday, August 22, 2013

Review: How the Cardigan Changed My Life






Aaaaahhh Cardigans. The clothing item that changed my wardrobe in grade ten all together...and I promise you for the better! Growing up I was always into fashion. As some of you know one of my favourite past times is drawing and what I realized as I got older is that most of my drawings from childhood was fashion related. Shoes, Accessories, clothes etc. It's what I enjoyed drawing most. I also loved watching fashion television with Jeanne Beker as the host, but even then I had no idea how to best dress myself until the end of my first year of high school...when I discovered le cardigan. Yes, I guess you can say this was a very life changing moment in my life - if I ever wrote a biography on my very long eighteen years of life, there would be a whole chapter on how the cardigan changed my life

So I'm assuming that basically everyone reading this at least owns one cardigan. And with that said we can all agree that it's a pretty amazing piece to wear with, well anything. It's my go to item when i'm trying to dress down a fancy sequin top and my favourite layering piece to pair with my maxi skirts and flats. Just look at all the above photos I collected to prove how wonderfully chic and convenient cardigans can be. They are by far the most versatile item in my closet and I have to say cardigans made my wardrobe the beauty I believe it is to be today!

What's "the cardigan" of your wardrobe?
x,

Sagalina

No comments:

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...