Lilly Collins has been one of my favourite actresses since the Blind Side and now she's becoming one of my favourite fashion and beauty icons. I absolutely love her "statement" eyebrows which are thicker and darker than most girls. I'm also really loving her light wavy beach locks which seemingly looks more effortless to create than it probably is. Lilly Collins may rock the bold look often (just check out this snapshot to see for yourself), but she wears natural makeup like the look displayed above just as beautifully.
What do you think about this look? And are you into the thick eyebrow trend or are you sticking to the classic thin look?
x,
Sagalina
~ Photo: Weheartit.com

4 comments:
love her make-up!♥ and the chunky chain necklace is gorgeous!:)I followed you on bloglovin(petra lorencová)♥ you can follow me back if you'd like;) kisses!
www.lorietta.cz
My Bloglovin profile
love her!
http://oyouclassy.com
in love with your cool necklace
www.lessismoreblog.com
I loooooove lily collins!
wanna follow each other on GFC or bloglovin?
idkmatilda.blogspot.com ♡
Post a Comment