This is my latest illustration inspired by the cover of H&M's Spring Magazine. I decided to go down the simple, classy and somewhat vintage root by leaving the drawing in black and white. It's often hard to capture exactly what you want to illustrate without colour, but I think I got the result (of simplicity) I was looking for. The drawing also captures everything I currently love in fashion; maxi skirts, satchels, prints, light knits and blazers. So what do you think about the illustration?
x,
Sagalina
P.S. What do you want to see more of on the blog?

8 comments:
Great illustration. I like it!
www.cheapandglamour.com
Amazing photo, you're so talented!
Lia
http://theperksofbeingagirlygirl.blogspot.com
you are so talented hun
<3 Una
Love the illustration, beautiful!
Great illustration! LOve it ...love that you leave it B/W :)
Rollolollo
Bloglovin
Nice job my dear ;-)
xxx Ros.e.
So inspiring! Great illustration :)
Nice post!!
Nuevo post en mi blog!!
New post on my blog!!
http://sweetcherryblogger.blogspot.com.es/
Post a Comment