Thursday, April 26, 2012

Inspiration: Making My Way Downtown

This is a beautiful photograph I found of Alexa Chung. When I look at this photo I envision an old Hollywood movie; where Alexa's character is running from something in a gorgeous, long gown and just got tired. So she takes a break by sitting on the steps of an old european style building...and thats when this moment is captured by a photographer. 
Although,the photo was originally in colour, I thought it would be more effective in Black & White.
What do you think?
x,
Sagalina

*You can see the original photo HERE

13 comments:

Dilan Dilir said...

great inspo!

Despina T. said...

i adore her!
what an amazing photo!
VISIT MY BLOG AND JOIN MY GIVEAWAY!!!

Lia said...

Love this photo!

http://theperksofbeingagirlygirl.blogspot.com/ ♥

Kris said...

Thank you so much. I am following you back, too. Happy blogging! :)

Federico Panarello said...

Love thise immage so much!

Irene De Giorgio said...

nice blog! If you want we can follow each others!!!
FASHION SINNER
FACEBOOK FANPAGE

Stefania B. said...

love the image you choose and Alexa Chung is beautiful!!!

Rollolollo
Bloglovin

ST said...

Love the pic, she looks amazing and the dress is beautiful!

Irene De Giorgio said...

nice pics, I'm a new follower ;)

Paulina said...

Great photo:)

Svetlana said...

Hey dear thank you for your comment. I like your blog, and I follow you.
Kisses :*

Irene De Giorgio said...

Have a nice monday!
I've a new post :)

FASHION SINNER
FACEBOOK FANPAGE

Unknown said...

I love this photo!!!
I follow you now.
This is my blog:
http://borderline83.blogspot.it.
bye bye ;-)

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...