Saturday, April 21, 2012

Look of the Day: Coachella

 Here Emma Watson and Lilly Collins are captured at the Mulberry Barbeque via Coachella Festival. They are wearing two of my favourite outfits and beautiful smiles! I think there dresses are so chic and appropriate for a festive weekend. What I love most is that Emma's Tiger print dress contrasts Lilly's pastel dress so well, that it creates a flow of classy style. I guess that it's no surprise that I love their outfits the best since Emma is one of my all time favourite style icons and Lilly Collins is this years IT Girl featured in basically every magazine there is. 
So do you agree with me or do you have someone else in mind for best dressed at Coachella? 
x,
Sagalina

8 comments:

Dilan Dilir said...

that photo is awosme!

Lia said...

Emma's style is always perfect! I gotta say that she never lets me down when it comes to fashion. And Lilly's so adorable :)

http://theperksofbeingagirlygirl.blogspot.com/

Despina T. said...

they both look really great.i like emma's style the most.very unique!

Northern Style Exposure said...

Loving the laid back style at music festivals

www.northernstyle.blog.com

Camilla said...

They both look amazing! :)

X Camilla

Sootjeelina said...

I love Emma's look! Her dress is amazing

xoxo Sootjeelina <3

Jadeintheskies said...

Their dresses are so cute. I love Emma's outfit so much. I wish I was there though!

xx Jordana
http://jadeintheskies.blogspot.com

c said...

Amazing !

<3

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...