Fall 2013 RTW
Last Friday I got the news that school was cancelled due to a snow storm that hit the region that morning. So of-course I was happy to have the day off, especially since I had a midterm exam that day! I spent my day catching up on One Tree Hill, spending time with friends and family and watching the Rebecca Minkoff Fall 2013 RTW show on live stream.
I have to say, the looks were so fresh, versatile and chic. The first look is my favourite because of the great pairing of laid-back boyfriend jeans, cute print top, oversized pea coat trench and great accessories (I mean look at that bag!). The greatest part is that all the looks are so down to earth and wearable...I can see so many of those pieces like the colour-block knit cardigan in my closet easily!
To be honest, Rebecca Minkoff was never in my radar when it comes to fashion houses, but this collection definitely has me wanting to see more of the label's genius!
Did you guys watch the show?
x,
Sagalina
~Photos: all from style.com/
1 comment:
I love the designs, I would wear all of them!
I'm following you now via GFC, hope you follow back :)
Mia :*
Post a Comment