Growing up I always gravitated towards neutral colours like black, brown and blue. But now that I'm older my wardrobe has a lot of colours like corral, purple, burgundy, red and electric blue. I have to say pairing neutral coloured pieces with bright colours or colour-blocking puts you in a way better mood than wearing just neutrals. But there are days where I just want to wear all black and at the same time not look like I'm going through a goth phase.
These two outfits above are great examples of just how to do that. As you can see wearing an all black outfit doesn't mean you can't accessorize with colours and prints. The outfit in the first photo is so perfect because the black coat, hat, leggings and boots are paired with an oversized leopard print bag. Likewise, in the second photo the full black suite is paired with a cute little red bracelet which clearly stands out.
The lesson here is that if you do decide to wear a full black or even grey outfit, you shouldn't be afraid to add a little colour or print here and there through your accessories!
x,
Sagalina
~ Photos: 1. carolinesmode.com/stockholmstreetstyle/ 2. www.stylesaint.com/


2 comments:
Cool post! x
fashion is for idiots [like us]
fashion is for idiots [like us]
i love it !
maybe we follow each other?
Post a Comment