I love the minimalistic aspect of this look. The faded floral jeans are so perfect, especially for this upcoming transition from winter to spring! I also love how the jeans aren't tucked in to the boots and how the quilted bag is so apposite from all the pastel staples she has on. This is a great outfit for those days where we want to look casual yet chic while on the go.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On another note, I wanted to share my new schedule for A Bold Statement with you all. I noticed that up to this day I've been very inconsistent with postings, which I know isn't fair to you lovely readers. So I decided to have a post ready for you to read every Tuesdays and Fridays. That way you will know when to check out my blog for new inspirations, look of the days, reviews etc.
I'm sorry for being so inconsistent. I recognize it is the one thing I really need to work on with this blog. I hope my new schedule is more convient for you all!
Thank you soooo much for coming back and reading when you can :)
x,
Sagalina

5 comments:
That's a nice pants paired with cute shoes! love this girl! :)
www.thechicstyler.com
Love the whole outfit, the pants are amazing!
Yes I agree, the pants are great... but I also love the accessories (bag and shoes)
http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog
love so much your style, and following you from now on, hope you follow back.
Great post! I love your blog. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx
sixthtractate.blogspot.com
Post a Comment