To go with my last post, I thought I would share a look from one of my favourite style and beauty icons. Lauren Conrad is pretty well known for her part in The Hills and although I enjoyed watching The City more (mostly because there was more fashion + less drama) I still loved Lauren's personality and California-chic style the best. Still to this day I admire her minimalistic beauty looks, like this Fresh look for instance. I love how she kept everything natural except for her bright pink lip. Just like fashion, I'm a strong believer in keeping makeup light and classy by having that one statement piece tying the whole look together.
What do you think about this look?
x,
Sagalina
~ Photo: pinterest.com/

3 comments:
She is great!!! Love her hair and make up!
So gorgeous!
I love her make up and laced dress :)
www.fashionerza.com
JOIN ME ON MY MSDRESSY GIVEAWAY. Win this gift Voucher. Open to all readers
.
You're so right!
I really liked Lauren's styles..! :)
fashion is for idiots [like us]
fashion is for idiots [like us]
Post a Comment