Sunday, September 9, 2012

Art of the Day: Do What You Love


I loved drawing this. It is so different from the usual fashion illustrations I draw for the blog. It is unique and it reminds me of my childhood...when my drawings had nothing to do with fashion.  This drawing is inspired by a photo I  saw recently; the purple flowers in the mug has a real down-to-earth feel to it. I have a few more still life drawings I drew recently so I will try to post those over the course of this month. 

As some of you know I am starting my first year of university tomorrow...I can't wait to see what this new chapter has in store for me! 

x,
Sagalina


2 comments:

sepatuholig-Grace Njio said...

Good luck with your study! Tons of success.... Lovely sketch you made here....
http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

Jenny / Rocknrollerr said...

beautiful drawing girl!

xx
Jenny / Rocknrollerr.com

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...