Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Look of the Day: It's That Time of the Year

It's that time of the year when you trade in your summer staples for the lovely fall ones. I don't know if you remember me saying this before but just incase you forgot I'll say it again... "I Love fall fashion" and "I love maroon + mustard yellow for fall" but we'll talk about mustard yellow some other time.

This photo gets me really excited for fall 2012. Even though the outfit doesn't look appropriate for this season it still is a fall outfit (we'll call it pre-fall) since the colour pallet is so fitting. I love how effortless this outfit looks and I love how she played with the maroon colour by displaying it in multiple pieces rather than just one.  This look gets two thumbs up from me but what do you guys think?
x,
Sagalina

P.S. Thanks to everyone who wished me luck for my first year at university, so far it's going really well :)

~Photo: stylesaint.com/

9 comments:

UpGrade said...

Great color got this skirt!

I'd like to invite you to my blog:

www.perfection-and-harmony.blogspot.com

I hope U like it and maybe follow if U like.

Lori said...

I adore this colour!
such a great outfit, I love that the hat matches :)

http://lorihearts.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

adorable outfit dear :D
super love the color <3
anyway feel free to visit my blog dear :)
http://brigittamonique.blogspot.com/

A. said...

love this!

- A.
adriannaislookingforastyle.blogspot.com

Inés said...

Actually, I think that outfit is perfect for this transition weather, I like everything about it, from hat to heels!
Thank you very much for your comment! I invite you to check my new post, I hope you like it!
I also hope you're having a wonderful week!
Big hugs!

Inés
SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com

Mitha Komala said...

such a stunning look dear! fabulous heels and bag! <3

Letters To Juliet

Unknown said...

Great inspiration..love that burgundy colour! Take a look if u want, hope we'll follow each other =)

Xx Elisa

http://degenerationmode.blogspot.it/

Anna and Klaudia said...

Color of this skirt is amazing :)

http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

Inês Margarida Martins said...

Love the color combination! Great outfit! Nice blog! Would you like to follow eachother? Kisses from Portugal!

http://gomadandbuyeverything.blogspot.pt/

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...