Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Look of the Day: Working with Class





One of the main things I love about the fashion industry is that you have the freedom to dress however you want while on the job. Not many careers give you that type of freedom. And offcourse because it is the 'fashion' industry you're given the freedom to express yourself through your clothing, hair, makeup, accessories and so on. I love knowing that there are people out there taking photographs for their job in designer dresses. I love knowing that there is an industry out there that allows people to wear what they want to wear, rather than what they are expected to wear, i.e. uniforms, scrubs, suits etc.

This photo, like many other streetstyle photographs inspire people all over the world to dig into their inner creativity, break away from what's trendy and dress in their own unique way. This look represents what I call elegance and class. It is looks like this that inspire me and my style. 

But what I would like to know is what is your style? and to answer this question I would like you to leave a link to a photo that currently inspires the way you dress! Once you do that feel free to ask your readers to do the same in your next post...we'll create an ongoing chain of inspiration through the blogger community!
Can't wait to see all your lovely inspirational photos :)

x,
Sagalina

~To get this started HERE is a look that's really inspiring me this season...I love military style jackets mixed with a little leather!

~Photo: Both from JakandJil.com

6 comments:

Cate said...

This is such a great idea! I kind of love a lot of styles - like everyone I guess, but min looks at the time a lot like this

http://lookbook.nu/look/3947800-You-belong-to-me-I-belong-to-you

I like leather jackets, skinny jeans and a beautiful blouse =) I hope you can open the link!
Your dress is great! I love it =)

I´m following you now! Just wanted to let you know that you are always welcome on my blog as well =)

Irene De Giorgio said...

perfect outfit!
if you want we can follow each others!
www.fashionsinner.com

LoveT. said...

Love it ,she looks amazing! ♡
follow new ,mind follow back?

have a great Weekend :)

Cashmeremafia said...

great post!! love your blog
i follow you now
i hope you follow me because i love your blog ;)
kisses pretty
http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

Irene De Giorgio said...

I'm your follower dear! also in bloglovin!

Jessica said...

lovely blog! that dress is such a knock out!!

Jessica
http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...