What better way to start off September than with this sensational Look of the Day! This outfit is a great look for Fall 2012. I love the two toned cable knit sweater paired with the leopard print boots and blouse. Adding a printed or embellished collar to your outfit whether it's under a sweater, cardigan, shirt etc. is a fun way to make an outfit look chic. It is also very trendy for the fall season so doing so gets you style points (from me...and maybe even the fashion police!). With that said, always keep in mind that simplicity is key. if you're planning on adding a fun print like the leopard print in this look make sure that you don't over do it. You can do this by pairing printed pieces with neutral tones or in this case, unadorned pieces like the black pant and black bag.
I'm so excited for what this month has in store for fashion! Hopefully this Look of the Day has inspired you in some way :)
x,
Sagalina
P.S. If you have started or will start school soon good luck!!
~Photo: altamiranyc.tumblr.com/

6 comments:
sooooooo stunning look!!!
I LOVE this!! Thank you for your kind comment :)
EauDeGlam by Ingrid
This is such a cool look. I love collars that peek out under sweaters, they give such an interesting detail. You have an amazing blog, I'm now following you :)
Really amazing!
really stunning outfit. everything is being done so right. thanks for sharing.
xx rae
http://www.loveforschoolgirl.net/
This is such a cool look :)
What do you think of following each other?Let me know!!
http://tatjanataktata.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment