Sunday, September 30, 2012

How To: Wear Fall Fashion Essentials

A.B.S Fall Fashion Essentials


Fall fashion, as you all know can take you in many directions. There are numerous new and classic trends that hit the stores during this season, that it just becomes so overwhelming! That's why I created this post to show you what (in my opinion) are the essentials for this season. Once you have these pieces in your wardrobe, you can start filling in the gaps with the fun trends that catch your eye...like the brocade trend, seen on countless runways from Balmain to Dries Van Noten!

  1. The black maxi skirt -  I will forever be an advocate for maxi skirts, whatever the season, since it's what I always wear. I love the classic, black maxi skirt because it can be paired with any colour and print. 
  2. The polka-dot blouse - Polka-dots are timeless and fun. This blouse is perfect for the fall season because it's casual yet classy and it is a great layering piece for those cool fall evenings.
  3. The military-leather parka - This is one of my all time favourite pieces for fall!  I love how a very simplistic, classic piece of outerwear was transformed into a statement piece just by adding leather sleeves..it's genius I tell you! Like the blouse, It can be layered with basically anything and since the parka persistently comes back in style each season it is essential to have one that's as bold as this one. 
  4. The Red Bag - Any red bag will do for this season, but this quilted, red Chanel bag is a perfect example for the type that is essential for fall. Red is such a rich, bold colour that adds so much beauty to any outfit. Fall is all about rich colours, especially colours that can be found in nature so when in doubt  find inspiration in the colours of the stunning changing leaves...such as deep reds, mustard yellow, military green, plum purple and so on and you'll have a perfect ensemble put together for this season!
  5. The Ankle Boots - Any type of boots really work for fall, but I especially love neutral coloured ankle boots because of how chic they make your outfit look. 
  6. The Wrap around Scarf - Scarfs are a key essential for fall, not just because they add the final fall touch to your outfit but because it keeps you warm from those unbearable cold days. The wrap around scarf is really easy to wear, come in so many colours and again make your outfit look "fall ready"
  7. Gold accessories - Now this is more of my personal preference when it comes to accessorizing but gold is also a great addition to any fall look. Whether it is dominated in your jewellery or found on your bag's accents it is a classy essential for fall fashion. 
Hopefully, I didn't bore you with all the text and this helps you narrow down your list for this season's essentials!
x,
Sagalina

P.S. All the pieces in this set can be worn together as a classy fall outfit!

4 comments:

Pins, Needles & Fashion said...

I love that black skirt and that Chanel bag is amazing! awesome fall picks.

www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

of course we can follow each other! love the picks, started following now

Jessica
http://www.jumpintopuddles.com/

kerrin said...

cool blog girlie! let's follow each other! xx

SAINT FASHION said...

I really like your blog.
Check out mine:)

http://yourefromthe70ies.blogspot.de/

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...