Saturday, September 15, 2012

Review: Tech Accessory

A.B.S Laptop cases
1. Juicy Couture Tech YTRUT116 Laptop Case/ 2. Marc by Marc Jacobs Dreamy Logo Laptop Case/ 3. Asos Laptop Case With Metal Bar/ 4. ALDO Aldi

It's back to school time and for many of you that means carrying your laptops everywhere you go. I just recently got a laptop for university so I've been looking around for stylish yet efficient laptop cases. My favourite pick and also the one that I'm planning on purchasing is number four from ALDO. It is a laptop case that can also be used as a regular day-to-day bag (a bonus in my books) since it has a sturdy handle  and a cross body strap. Number one and two which are more traditional and very popular laptop cases are also classy + chic choices. Number three is a newer style that i've noticed is becoming more and more trendy this season. It is like the envelope style  clutch and is very stylish and eye catching (especially in this mustard yellow colour). All of these bags are efficient enough to protect and hold your laptops and are stylish enough to be used as an everyday bag!
What is you favourite laptop case style?
x,
Sagalina

P.S. If you own a Polyvore follow me by clicking on this link HERE.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the Aldo one! Great design and easy to carry! :)

Dilan Dilir said...

they all looks awesome :)

Isabella | THE PILE OF STYLE said...

great post, I think we have a similar style :)
check out my blog, I have a two winners giveaway
www.thepileofstyle.com

Despina T. said...

wow i just love them all!amazing choices.
Join my ZARA BAG GIVEAWAY!

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...