I hope you guys are all having a wonderful time relaxing with friends and family! Today, I just wanted to share some of my favourite holiday looks from two of my favourite blogs Atlantic-Pacific & Style Scrapbook.
I'm not feeling too well right now, I actually caught the ever so popular flu last night so I'm just going to stay in bed, try to catch up on reading your blogs and try some homemade remedies to hopefully quicken the recovery process.
What are you guys up to?
x,
Sagalina


10 comments:
lovely outfits!
Nice outfits. Having holiday! But exams coming up, so studying is actually the thing I have to do now hihi.
I hope you get better soon.
x
www.cherryfactor.blogspot.com
LOVE THE TEXTURED SKIRTS!!!
Love that first photo. Such a chic sweater! Thanks for sharing!
http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/
Beautiful post, as usual :) Lovely outfits. Holiday inspiration is always good :)
xx
statement necklace is a must!!
kisses from milano a and have a happy holiday!
http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/
Hi there, thanks for your lovely comment! x
Sure we can follow each other!
Following from now on..
fashion is for idiots [like us]
fashion is for idiots [like us]
hey girl thanks for yr visit..followed u back on GFC and google plus..thanks keep visiting :D
Wow! Amazing inspirations :) Happy new year !!
http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/
Sorry to hear you aren't too great, hope you feel better soon.
x
Post a Comment