Watching fashion based movies and TV shows is one of my favourite pass times EVER! From the classic The Devil Wears Prada to The City and now The Rachel Zoe Project, I am extremely excited to see more windows into the fashion world. Rachel Zoe as you all may know is one of the top sought out stylist in the world and now has a successful fashion label suitably named after herself. I posted just two of my favourite pieces from her Fall 2012 and Spring 2013 RTW collections, and I have to say it was NOT easy choosing which two looks to post on this blog at all! Lets just say her collections speaks to me...
Anyways, now that all my final exams are over and I have successfully completed the first half of my first year at university * I can finally relax, post more often and catch up on The Rachel Zoe Project without feeling guilty. The one thing I noticed that is a reoccurring theme in these shows/movie is that the fashion world is extremely stressful and crazy busy but, in the end if you have the passion and drive it's worth every sweat and sometimes even tears.
Just out of curiosity, I want to know how many of you are watching The Rachel Zoe Project? And...
Do you guys know of any other worthwhile fashion based reality TV shows or movies that I should be watching this holiday?? Comment below and let me know!
Now I'll leave you guys with a short interview of Rachel Zoe that I found humorous and inspiring, enjoy :)
x,
Sagalina
*I can't say how happy I am to write these words...the past two weeks have been extremely stressful
~Photo: 1. Style.com (Rachel Zoe Spring2013 RTW), Style.com (Rachel Zoe Fall2012 RTW)

7 comments:
Very inspired post:)
Congrats with finishing of exams!)
You can watch Project Runway, it's my favorite TV show:)
Lovely post dear! And congrats for your exams :)
Have a wonderful sunday!
xx
Inspiring!
I love Rachel, she has amazing style!
-Doris
congrats on your exam! sounds very good.
I love watching different shows to relax as well and I esp loved it when I studies in the univ
Lyosha
Inside and Outside Blog
P.S. I'm hosting a glasses giveaway on my blog here check it out!
Thank you so much for your birthday wishes my friend:)!
i agree i love watching shows about fashion and the devil wears prada IS a classic. i haven't watched this show yet, but watching this small clip from it makes me really want to watch it.
http://www.lovefromberlin.net/
xx rae
Post a Comment