Aaaah, this look is classic Parisian style! I love the mixture of dark and vibrant neutral colours. The chunky knit sweater paired with the light weight skirt and summer shades says that it's not quite winter where this photo is taken.
I can imagine this being a perfect outfit for a busy day in the city...shopping, eating lunch with friends and even doing a little bit of work.
Versatility is key in my opinion, and this outfit is just that!
I'm glad to hear you guys are excited for the "Stay Warm" post, it will be up very soon! :)
x,
Sagalina

7 comments:
I really like that style. Have a nice day.
http://www.fashiondenis.com/
Nice outfit, i like it <3
http://jusufovicminela.blogspot.com/
Adorable!!!!!!!!!
Amazing!!!!:)
Beautiful dear!
I hope you are doing good!?
Have a great day!
xx
great outfit...
xxx Ros.E.
So chic! Love your sweater and peach colored skirt! Just found your blog and am your newest follower on GFC #194! It would be great if you could check out my blog and follow back! Also, let me know if you want to follow each other on bloglovin, fb, twitter, etc. Thanks:)!
Rita @ www.CoastWithMe.com
Post a Comment