Monday, December 31, 2012

The Fresh Look: Naturally Unique


Every so often I unexpectedly run into an inspiring and beautiful photo, and today I'd like to share with all of you this refreshingly unique look. I love this Fresh Look mostly because of the youthful vibe from the simple haircut to the naturally beautiful skin. I also love the combination of two bold colours, mustard yellow and rustic red. I admire the fact that this look contains minimalistic jewellery like the gem on her forehead which does not take away from the beauty of the look but rather compliments it.
Are you inspired by this look as much as I am?


On another note, This is my last post of 2012! I can't believe how fast this year went by and how much blessings it had. I'm excited for the new year, '2013' (sounds weird just saying it) and I can't wait to see where the future will take me especially with this blog. I hope you guys all have a blessed and joyous 2013, see you all next year!!
x,
Sagalina  

P.s. I'm feeling much better today! Thanks for all your kind words :)

~Photo: from thesartorialist.com/

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I just loved your posts of 2012! Great style and beautifull shoots!

Wishing you a fun, fulfilling and fabulous 2013!

May it bring you much happiness, love and success!


Kisses from Bucharest,

Silvia

www. rock-and-roses.blogspot.ro

fashgrace said...

mmm!! really great inspiration! i feel like sticking something bling on the centre of my head too! haha!
happy 2013 !!!

following you!
hope you can follow back too!

http://www.fatiguechic.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

beautifuuuul <3

dreaming en francais said...

You're right, she really does look so fresh and beautiful! Happy New Year!

http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

grlcreative.com.mx said...

followin u sweetheart..thanks...<3

MARC JACOBS GIVEAWAY!

NEW POST UP!

Paula Pastrana said...

wow, nice pic!^^

Eleonora Manzi said...

Lovely look!
Would you like to follow each other? :)

Xoxo

Rouge and Chocolate Blog
Rouge and Chocolate Facebook
Rouge and Chocolate Twitter

Unknown said...

she looks so great, I like the color combination!
xxx Ros.e.

Larissa said...

Beautiful! Thanks for your comment :)
xx

Hanz, Fashionista Era Design said...

iagree nice inspiration girl! thanks!!

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...