Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Review: Accessorizing with Firmoo!


I'm extremely excited to finally tell you all about my collaboration with Firmoo
Firmoo, as some of you may know is the most popular online eyeglasses store in the world. I recently got these chic sunglasses delivered and I have to say I haven't put them down since! They are absolutely amazing in quality and are very stylish to say the least.






As you all know eyewear today is much more than a necessity. It is as trendy as sequins for holidays and baroque for the fall. You can see many celebrities like two of my all time favourites, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen sporting trendy sunglasses that look very similar to the type Firmoo provide, in virtually any media outlet. The only difference is that Firmoo glasses are much more affordable and have comparable quality.

With that said, Firmoo offers both prescription and nonprescription eyewear. They are very reputable and deliver in a surprisingly shot period of time! The online store also has a number of great features to make the experience very user friendly. One feature I find helpful is the ability to simply upload your own picture to see what the glasses would look like on you before you make the decision to buy it. Even then, I have to say the greatest part about Firmoo is that they have a first pair free program which means that you can get your first pair of glasses from Firmoo for free by paying shipping only! You can click on this link (HERE) for more information on how to do this.

Let me know what you think about my new Firmoo glasses & have a lovely day!
x,
Sagalina

* click on the pictures to enlarge :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Following you now too =)

kerrin said...

loved your comment xx

Unknown said...

hi darling ! <3 thank you so much for your sweet comment and for the follow, it means a lot :) now following you as well on GFC :)

much of love

http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

Unknown said...

love thos sunnies!!
Follow me on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it
xoxo Marika

Caroline Susanto said...

lovely glasses ^^

Caroline
http://missoline.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Congrats on your new sunglasses!

KatiesBliss.com

Unknown said...

wow amazign glasses, love them <3

want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

my blog:
http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

Unknown said...

I love the style of those glasses! Thanks for following my blog! I'm following back :)

www.daisyraeboutique.com
www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

ST said...

nice sunnies :)

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...