Saturday, January 5, 2013

Review: Embellished with eShakti



As the new year is starting to progress, I wanted to start off my first post of 2013 by telling you all a little about a classy online store called eShakti. eShakti is unlike any other online store I have come across since it offers both affordable priced clothing and an option to customize your chosen clothing item to fit you and your personality perfectly. The greatest part about eShakti is that they offer a wide range of sizes, styles and ship your chosen clothing item in a very short period of time.

What you see in the above photos is the beautifully handcrafted scallop beaded blouse I got from eShakti. It is made with traditional hand embroidery from India and is the perfect blouse for the holiday season. I wore the blouse in two different occasions and both times I dressed it down a bit with two of my favourite cardigans. I first paired the blouse with a light chocolate brown cardigan and accessorized it with red and gold jewellery. During the second occasion I wore a burgundy knit cardigan and again accessorized it with gold jewellery. What I love about this blouse (and many of the clothing eShakti provides) is that it is so versatile and can be worn in many different occasions.

  eShakti is also very well known for their gorgeous dresses which you can check out [HERE]. 

Let me know what you think about my latest embellished addition to my closet!
x,
Sagalina
~Photos: All taken by me 

9 comments:

kathrynbee.blogspot.co.uk said...

That top is beautiful!
Thanks for the comment on my blog :) I am now following yu, hope you can follow me too :) xx

BeckShan said...

lovely! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

Unknown said...

That is such a beautiful, embellished top :)

Lubna
WWW.ELLEVOX.BLOGSPOT.COM

Adina Doneanu said...

i am your new follower, follow me back!

kisses,

Dinna

www.the-fashionette.blogspot.com

Larissa said...

Hey dear!
I do really like this top! Wonderful!

xx

Bronzed Humanity said...

Thats a great shop! Love the top!
xx
Hot Pink Day
Libi & Lola

Unknown said...

Ooh I love this top! So pretty!

sarahjsee.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

wow this sequin scale-pattern dress is super amazing!
would you like to follow each other?
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

Eleonora said...

Cool dress!

xoxo
http://follementefashion.blogspot.it

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...