I can't quite pinpoint what it is about this outfit, but I'm 90% sure that it's simplicity draws me in. This outfit clearly does not require a genius to pull it all together, but I think we can all agree that it is especially challenging in this day and age to put together a chic yet comfortable outfit while making a statement. I truly believe with the leopard print scarf and very sleek heels this look has done just that. I also have to add that the leather pants and military jacket add a cool vibe to the look...don't you think?
x,
Sagalina
~ Photo: StyleMotivation

5 comments:
awesome look)))))
Visit my newest post http://mooreann.blogspot.com/2013/08/following-old-houses.html
Love this outfit.
x
www.thecherryfactor.com
You look beautiful!
-Doris
Obsessed with this outfit. The scarf is super cute. Adore this post, love. :) If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo
www.fashboulevard.com
Nice outfit xx
http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment