Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Best of NYFW: Street Style










I think we can all agree that New York Fashion Week came and left in a blink of an eye!
 Although I didn't get the chance to participate in the wonderful craziness of NYFW I did stay up to date through blogs and more importantly Style.com. NYFW has always been about the runway shows, parties and designers, but today there is more of a bright light being shone on street style looks. In this post I will be sharing with all of you the street looks that caught my eye in the hopes to inspire you...Enjoy!

x,
Sagalina
~ Photos: Pinterest 

3 comments:

PalermoStreetstyle said...

so cool

Chahrazad said...

Loveee this kind of pictures. Full of inspiration.

x
www.thecherryfactor.com

Gaby de Modacapital said...

Love street style pics!!
great post
xx

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...