Sunday, September 15, 2013

Review: Leather Details









Leather details are emerging everywhere!
 From catwalks to the street I am marvelling over how this new trend is being embodied. I love seeing leather in places that are not considered to be the most traditional. It is now worn in small doses such as on sleeves and pockets of shirts and trims on trench coats. This is perfect for the girl that doesn't want to change her style too dramatically. This trend allows us all to try something new without compromising our personal style. Take me for an instance, as you can tell my personal style is more on the simplistic and chic side. This trend would allow me to stay within that realm while being bold in a whole new way.

  Leather is everywhere and especially with the fall season starting up I'm sure we'll see it worn more and more on the streets. 

What do you think about this trend? Is it something you'll add to your wardrobe?

x,
Sagalina 

~ Photos: 1. Style / 2/. Whowhatwear / 3. Thirdcoastdaily/ 4. Style/ 5. Tumblr/ 6. Theimportanceof...

1 comment:

Chahrazad said...

I totally love this trend. I really like it when you have leather details in your outfit.

x
www.thecherryfactor.com

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...