Thursday, September 19, 2013

Look of the Day: The Old & The New


I love it when fashion brings back old styles from different decades like 'the shirt tied around your waist' look from the 90s! I used to tie my sweaters and shirts around my waist just for convenience as a kid but am now thinking of joining this trend for styling purposes! Another great thing about bringing back trends is that you get to see it in a whole new way. Take this look for an instance, its not a grunge look but still emulates the cool laid-back vibe of the 90's. 

Aaah...Bringing the old and the new together is a beautiful thing in my eyes...what's an old trend that has made a comeback that you love? 
x,
Sagalina 
~ Photo: TheyAllHateUs

3 comments:

Shannon Rice said...

I'm totally loving the 90's style revival. It's so fun seeing all the different updates!

Shannon
clothesandquotes.blogspot.com

Breakfast at Cindis said...

Love this look the 90's are so in right now !

xo,
Cindi
Breakfast at Cindi’s

Queenly Tan said...

True! It's so 90's. I used to do it too with my jacket, oh high school days. :)
Smize with Style

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...