Friday, September 13, 2013

Update: School Madness







Hello lovelies!

Sorry for not updating the blog lately, I've had so much on my plate the past couple of weeks with school just starting and work but I'm back now and have more than enough inspirational looks to post that will hopefully make you forget about my going M.I.A! 

I also wanted to say good luck to all of those readers who are starting something new...whether it is a new school year (like me), a new job or even a new project of some sort - good luck & stay motivated :)

x,
Sagalina 

~ Photos: Stylesaint & Pinterest 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've just discover your blog and I love it! I am your new follower. I would like you to follow me back! Kisses

http://how2befashion.blogspot.com.es/

Unknown said...

I've just discover your blog and I love it! I am your new follower. I would like you to follow me back! Kisses

http://how2befashion.blogspot.com.es/

Chahrazad said...

Same for you! Goodluck with your school.

x
www.thecherryfactor.com

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...