I love Jules (from SincerelyJules) style and am a big fan of her blog, so a look of the day featuring one of her very unique outfits is quite frankly, overdue. My interpretation of Jules style is, "A litle mix of this and that" and I say that because I believe she never wears the status quo. She always mixes classic pieces, like this beautifully embellished jacket with more casual pieces like these boyfriend jeans and graphic t-shirt. Her greatest asset is her ability to accessorize an outfit so well that the whole unique look comes together. I love this outfit simply because it is chic to wear to work and casual enough to get the days errands complete!
As a blogger I'm a big fan of sharing all things inspiring so check out what is inspiring me lately on my Pinterest and if you would like read SincerelyJules latest post click (here)... it has to be one of the best posts I have read all day!
x,
Sagalina
~ Photos: SincerelyJules


4 comments:
I love those mix and match outfits :)
Lots of love!
Oh my! Her blazer is pretty perfect.
x
www.thecherryfactor.com
oh I just love the blazer!♥ cool outfit!:)
www.lorietta.cz
I'm a fan of her's as well! Thanks for posting following you!
-Kosi
http://onecreatesoneself.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment