This is a fun picture that I found on WeHeartIt.com.
It looks like Bracelet heaven...such stylish girls, don't you agree?!
All I can say is I hope one day I have a bracelet collection large enough to fit that many arms :)
Enjoy the rest of your holiday if your still on break and have a lovely weekend!
x,
Sagalina

8 comments:
I am so out of it when it comes to bracelets, but this was an inspiring post!
<3 Zoe
http://grandtheftthrift.com
I am officially in heaven! I wish I owned all of these haha :)
xoxo,
LMQ
love bracelets!
wow i love weheartit.com great photography : )and you dont have too xxx
Oh i love bracelets! Can make any outfit more exlusive looking..:) Check this out!
http://isbla.blogspot.com/2012/01/dagens-detaljer.html
Of course I'll follow you back! :D
I really like your blog!
/L
I agree!made me smile xxx
This is exactly what I've been dreaming about. I want a bunch of bracelets just like this! Thanks for the inspiration, I'm following. Hope you can stop by my blog soon.
xo erica
Hi! I'm Jessica, from Brazil!
And i just love the picture with lot of bracelets! It's amazing!
Great blog!
And i also love Pretty Little Liars!
Hugs from Brazil
Post a Comment