Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Look of the Day: Sparkly Night!


Some of you may have already seen this beautiful outfit on Sincerely Jules, one of my favourite blogs.
I love everything about this outfit, the teal (my favourite colour), thick stripes, sparkles and of-course the chain bracelets. 
This is definitely one of my all time favourite outfit combinations! 
What do you think?
x,
Sagalina 

15 comments:

Leslie Quiros said...

love it! That clutch just makes it perfect, not that it wasn't before it :)
xo,
LMQ

UnA said...

love your hair

www.thesanktuary.blogspot.com

<3 Una

Unknown said...

Yeah this was a realy goodie! :)

X

Daria said...

Agree! This is a very beautiful one, lovely colours :)

xxx
Daria

Viostyle said...

sooo beautiful!!!!

Daria said...

hi again :) Answering your question - it's not me who to took those pictures from my last post, it's me in them :)

and yes, I followed

xxx
Daria

Unknown said...

Hi!

Give me a new post to read:D

Leslie Quiros said...

hey girl! Beautiful pictures.... Just wanted to let you know I just nominated you for an award cause I think your blog rocks and would love to spread the word of it. Hope it makes you happy and you are able to participate :). To see the post follow this link http://fashionneedy.blogspot.com/2012/01/fashion-needy-gets-rewarded-see.html
xo,
lMQ

Raquel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Raquel said...

Great Outfit, love the colours :)

ice pandora said...

Teal is also one of my favorite colors!
Like the other blue elements...
Love this outfit!

xx

Leslie Quiros said...

I am glad you are happy girl! Looking forward to more awesome posts :)
xo,
LMQ

Anonymous said...

Great look!!!
xx
http://lemizy.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Great outfit, I especially love the chain bracelet.

Ivana & Anamarija said...

beautiful photos you have on the blog :) I follow your blog :)

visit me if you want
http://worldisrunway.blogspot.com/

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...