Thank you Leslie from Fashion Needy for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award. I am so happy to have received such an amazing award. Thanks again Leslie, your too kind!
Check out her awesome blog by clicking the link above :)
Liebster in German means dearest, beloved or favorite, and it's for bloggers with under
200 followers. Liebster Blog Award is a sort of a "chain letter" in the blog community,
but is spread from blog to blog to foster support and unity among growing blogs :)
I really like the idea of it! I feel so humbled and excited that a fellow blogger nominated me.
The rules are:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
- Copy & paste the blog award on your blog
- Reveal your 5 blog picks.
- Let them know you chose them by leaving a comment on their blog.
My 5 Blog picks are:
It was really hard to choose which blog is my favourite but I narrowed it down to these 5. If I could I would choose all of you :)
Thanks to everyone who supports my blog, I appreciate all of you!
x,
sagalina
P.S. Sorry for not posting lately, I've been caught up with assignments and exam preparation...my first exam is tomorrow!! Hopefully I'll ace it!

8 comments:
oh thank you! I will link you in my blog as a thank!
congrats! :)
thanks for your comment.
following
You're so sweet! Thank you :) will link back to this soon! xo
http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com
Congrats!
If you want we could follow each other via bloglovin and google friend connect! let me know :))
xx Ingrid
Aw thankyou so much!really am honoured x
This is awesome! I will definitely have a post about this soon!( got to figure out who my 5 are going to be) Thank you so much! Your super sweet!
www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com
Aww congrats!! And best of luck on your exams!
Hope you have a lovely weekend! :)
-j
sorelle in style
Aw jzk!lov ur blog too x
Post a Comment