Thursday, January 26, 2012

Inspiration: Oh So Creamy!





Sorry  for not posting much this past week! I'm still drowning from exam preparation, but I promise I'll try my best to post as often as I can!

Recently I have been really into nude and cream colours. On my last post I showed you guys how to mix nude  palettes with colour (red/grey) and today I have three inspiring photo's to show you. 
  1. Creamy lace shirts all line up nicely...this is to die for!
  2. A whole store with a vintage vibe and a whole wall of creamy basics!
  3. Blake Lively in a white, lace dress, braided hair and killer smile...this just so happens to be my background picture on my Blackberry :)
So there you go, I hope this inspires you as much as it inspires me! 
And don't forget, all you bloggers who have a Bloglovin account to vote for your favourite blogger for the Myhabit.com + Bloglovin Awards...I know I will be!

x,
Sagalina

10 comments:

Bonnie said...

Blake Lively is so damn gorgeous. I have a huge crush on her.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Unknown said...

Lovely inspiration!!

And thank you for your compliment on my blog!

XX

/L

Dilan Dilir said...

lovely ispiration:)

dreaming en francais said...

I'm obsessed with cream/nude pieces, and the lace makes it all the better! xo

http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

Leslie Quiros said...

Gorgeous! I love lace especially in these tones.. I have always been obsessed with white and all its variations and that Blake Lively pic, I have looked everywhere for it... love the hair!
xo,
LMQ

Nikki said...

Lovely photo's!! Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog:) xx

Raquel said...

Those shirts are so beautiful, as is Blake Lively's braid!
:)

Elin Kling said...

L O V E

the goldfish girl said...

creamy lace clothes are my dream!!!amazing post!!!

mysteryfishbowl.blogspot.com

HEI LYRA! said...

nude lace clothes. simply irresistable.


xx
http://heilyra.blogspot.com/

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...